Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sweet Dreams

Last night I dreamed that our first cheese delivery arrived and I was labeling everything and putting it on display. It was so exciting! I'm surprised Chris hasn't had any beer delivery dreams yet....

We've accomplished a few things since the last post:

  • Some painting
  • Some lights installed
  • Sign is coming soon; licensed sign hangers have been hired. The city sign permit alone will cost more than the sign and the installation. (Thanks for the extra hassle, NYC! Great job supporting small businesses, Mr. Bloomberg! NOT!)
  • Walk-in demo scheduled for next week
  • Thanks to my friend Martin, the website is gonna look SHARP! It's still in progress, but it's looking great.
  • Press release finalized
  • Custom bottle openers ordered
We're getting closer!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! That city and that mayor are out to discourage small enterprises. And he calls himself a Republican!

    ReplyDelete