Monday, June 14, 2010

Small steps....

I was sick for most of last week, so Chris was on his own at the store - bummer. BUT he and a crew of day laborers demolished the back walk-in, and it was hauled away in a 20-yard dumpster (full to the brim). He also finished recladding the interior of the front walk-in, the less-scary one. He and I did a bunch of repairs on yucky old gross walls and other places that needed help.

While I was home sick, I worked with some pals on the website, our Facebook and Twitter accounts, and a mess of paperwork. We ordered tiles for the backsplash behind the counter. And we have some guys coming in tomorrow to pour new cement in some areas where the floor is crumbling, including the remaining walk-in.

This is kind of pathetic, but I also finally got Verizon to fix our voice mail, 5 months later. I'll take what I can get....

No comments:

Post a Comment