Thursday, January 7, 2010

Marginally Productive Day

Today Chris and I went to walk through the space and start making some renovation plans. It's hard to balance the desire to make it look amazing with the desire to not go bankrupt before opening. I'm really gonna put Chris's thrifty recycling DIY skills to the test.

Then I spent almost 90 minutes trying to drive to Carroll Gardens to buy a used space heater for cheap, only to be foiled by the crappiest BQE traffic ever. Did you ever have one of those weeks when it seems like every little task takes FOREVER?

On the plus side, I like the cover of this meat grinder manual I found in the store:

Because I always enjoy a glass of red wine while I'm doing my heavy duty meat grinding - don't you?

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I've had a few of those days. In fact today is one of them!

    ReplyDelete