We spent much of last week on a much-needed mission to Puerto Rico to hang out with friends and soak up some vitamin D. I felt like we might not be supposed to take a vacation so soon before the store opens - but then I realized that I won't be going anywhere for a while AFTER the store opens, so now was actually a good time. We definitely came back refreshed.
I don't want to announce anything even semi-publicly yet, but I've been having some conversations that suggest that the smokehouse will be going to very good and profitable use, so that's exciting.
Did some more cleaning today. Then I made the mistake of bringing home some shelves that needed to have contact paper scraped off, because I thought it would be more comfortable to get that done here. But I didn't realize how stinky these shelves were - especially once the peeling began. So I am officially NOT allowed to bring home anything else for cleaning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment