So there's a little progress - Chris has been working in the shop with an electrician. It'll be another week or two before that's done, however, because they can only work on the weekends. Anyway, that will open things up for future renovation progress.
Meanwhile, I've been playing around with our website a little, which has reminded me how far behind the curve I am at web coding these days. I'm good at drawing wireframes and setting up Google Analytics and that's about it! I may have to call in some help for this one. The site will be at www.easterndistrictny.com. It'll be really simple, just a blog, a place to order gift certificates, "about us" and "contact us" pages, and links to follow our updates via Facebook, Twitter and e-mail. It's fun to get a little of that done.
It's hard to stay focused on the web, though, when it's SO NICE OUTSIDE! I'm going for a jog, see ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment